Gurudwara Jangsar Sahib Patshahi Chhevin – Brahman Majra
Gurdwara Patshahi Chevin in memory of Guru Hargobind who, it is believed, passed through here in 1638 on his way back from Kurukshetra. The Pathans of Ropar supported by Ranghars and Gujjars of the surrounding Villages made an unprovoked attack on the Guru to avenge an earlier defeat on 1 July 1635, when Raja Himmat Chand Hinduri, supported by 100 SikhS under Baba Gurditta, had worsened the Pathans in the battle of Nangal Gujjran.
Now finding the Guru with only a handful of his disciples, a rabble force blocked his way. The Guru had to take shelter in Brahman Majra Village but the exemplary courage of the Sikhs and the Guru`s own skill in archery kept the multitude at a distance.
Meanwhile, reinforcements arrived from Kiratpur and the assailants were driven away with heavy losses. The present Gurdwara was constructed only in 1975 at the instance of Sant Kartar Singh of Bhindran. It consists of a single square room in which the Guru Granth Sahib is installed.