Gurudwara Guru Garh Sahib – Brahman Majra
Brahman Majra, an old Village, about 11 km southeast of Ropar (30Â° 58`N, 76Â° 31`E), is sacred to Guru Hagobind and Guru Gobind Singh. Gurdwara Guru Garh Sahib commemorates the visit of Guru Gobind Singh on 6 December 1705 when he, with his two elder sons and 40 Sikhs, was on his way from Kotia Nihang Khan to ChamKaur. The Gurdwara about 50 metres outside the Village, constructed during the 1970`s, consists of a square divan hall with a verandah in front.
The sanctum within it is marked off by 16 squareshaped pillars. The oneacre walled compound also contains Guru ka Larigar and rooms for the pilgrims