1955 : A Trust consisting of 11 committee members was formed to build and manage the Gurudwara. The beginnings were very humble. Gurudwara was started in a front room of the building at Jl. Pasar Baru Timur No. 10, Jakarta. As time went by and the community interest grew, the building was purchased with the active financial support of "Sadhsangat" (the Devotees). 1970 : The front part of the Gurudwara was reconstructed as a double-story building. This was once again possible with the generous financial support of Sadhsangat. 1984 : The back portion of the Gurudwara was reconstructed as a double-story building linking to the front part. 2003 : The entire building was renovated. The building as it stands today is equipped with all essential modern-day facilities and offers greater convenience to Sadhsangat.