Siri Gurudwara, at its present site, was founded in 1918. The building consisted of wood and corrugated iron sheets structure and remained in that shape up to 1939.
The foundation stone for a stone building was laid on November 26, 1939 by Sardar Gujjar Singh Dhesian and Sardar Santa Singh. The opening ceremony was performed on December 4, 1940, when the Temple was officially opened by Sardar Mehtab Singh Ji Amritsari. All working class Indians and Sikh artisans participated in the Kar Seva. The constitution of the Gurudwara was registered on July 7, 1944.
The Town Gurudwara consists of main prayer hall, langar, rest house, dispensary and library.