This sacred Shrine, is located in the famous Chambeli Bazaar of Jhang-Magghiana and is a very well known Gurdwara of the area. Initially it was a small Gurdwara but in 1953-54 the Govt of Pakistan built its new building. This building stands in the same condition today as it was before. It is a very big building. Legal possession vests in Evacuee Trust Board although some refugees are settled in it presently.