This sacred Shrine is situated in Jhanda Ram Street near Chota Bazaar of Dera Ismail Khan. It was considered as the second biggest centre of Sangat in this town. The three storeyed building of this sacred place was built in 1895 AD. There is a high main gate in the front. Thete are two rooms inside and beyond these rooms is a courtyard with rooms for yatree around it. The Prakashasthan is in these rooms and saffron Nishan Sahib (flag) is flying near the stairs with splendour. This Nishan Sahib was placed in memory of Raj Indar Shah Singh who died on 14th Magh Samvat 1990. <p >Presently it is housing the Govt Higher Secondary school No.1. The building is very strong but requires proper care and maintenance.