This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 32 Km from Patti City in town Khem Karan. This Gurdwara is in the memory of Ninth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. Baba Taghana, a devotee of Guru Ji used to reside here. Guru Ji had promised to see him before his passing away. When Guru Ji was detained at Delhi in 1675, he remembered his promise and through his spiritual Powers appeared on the South of town Khem Karan. Baba Taghana learnt about the presence of Guru Ji through intuition and went to pay homage. The Gurdwara is situated at the place where Guru Ji had appeared.