This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 16 Km from Giddarbaha Railway Station and 24 Km from Mukatsar City on Mukatsar-Giddarbaha-Bathinda Road in Village Chhatiana.
The Tenth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji visited this place in 1706 after winning the battle of 'Khidrane Dee Dhab', while coming from Village Thehri on his way to Talwandi sabo (in Bathinda District). When Guru Ji reached this Village, he had many salaried soldiers with him who could not be paid for sometime. They wanted to leave Guru Ji and demanded their Wages. Guru Ji asked them to wait for sometime, but they showed anxiety. Only their leader Dan Singh remained calm. Meanwhile a Sikh brought his Daswandh (1/10th part of income) in Gold coins. Guru Ji distributed those coins among soldiers, but Dan Singh refused to take anything. Guru Ji buried remaining coins at this place before leaving. When Guru Ji left, the Villagers tried to get the coins out, but could not find anything. That is why this Gurdwara has been as Guptsar sahib.