This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 35 Km Southeast of Amritsar City in the centre of Sultanpur Lodhi town near old bus stand.
This was the place of Residence of First Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Guru Nanak Dev Ji came here in 1483 at the request of his brother-in-law Bhai Jai Ram Ji and Sister Bibi Nanaki Ji. At this place, Guru Ji's two sons Baba Sri Chand Ji in 1494 and Baba Lakhmi Das Ji in 1497 were born. Guru Ji used to have langar prepared by Bibi Nanaki Ji at this place. A well whose water was used to prepare langar for Guru Ji still exists here.