This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 2 Km South of Kartarpur town.
The Seventh Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Har Rai Ji visited this place while on his way from Kiratpur Sahib to Goindwal Sahib in 1658. He was accompanied by 2200 Horse-riders. Guru Ji tied his horse with a Tahli tree (Dalbergia Sissoo) and halted here for sometime. That tree is still present and the Gurdwara is named after the tree