This Gurdwara is situated near Bilga Railway Station on Phillaur-NurMahal Road in Village Bilga.
The Fifth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Arjun Dev Ji visited this place in 1589 while going to Village Mau Sahib for his marriage with Mata Ganga Ji. Guru Ji took rest at this place for two Days. At that time Bilga was only in shape of seven huts. The people of the Village served Guru Ji with respect. Guru Ji was very pleased and blessed them with his belongings which he gave them after his bath. Those belongings are still preserved here and include a Chola, a Pyjama, a Dushala, a Purse, a Cap, a Simran Mala and one Chandan Ki Chawanki.