This Gurdwara is also known as Gurdwara Guru Ki Haveli and is situated at a distance of 32 Km from Batala and 40 Km from Gurdaspur City in the town of Shri Hargobindpur.
This town was founded by Fifth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Arjun Dev Ji in 1587 and named Shri Hargobindpur after the name of his son. The town fell into ruins after the martyrdom of Guru Arjun Dev Ji. The Sixth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji visited this place in 1629 while coming from Kartarpur and rehabilitated the town. Guru ji built a house for himself in the centre of the town and stayed here Mata Ganga Ji. An old well of that time is preserved here. Gurdwara Manji Sahib has been constructed at the place where Guru Ji's house existed.
Guru Ki Maseet - Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji got built a mosque and a Dharamshala for Muslim and Hindu Settlers in the Eastern part of the town. The Mosque has been converted into a Gurdwara now.
A Hindu Temple - Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji got constructed a Temple for Hindus to pay homage. A statue of Lord Rama is installed here.