Gurudwara Sri Jaamani Sahib, is situated in Village Bazidpur, district Ferozepur. It is situated on the Ferozepur-Ludhiana road, just 8 km from Ferozepur city. Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji came here after battle of Muktsar Sahib. A jatt farmer had borrowed some money from brahmin on the gaurantee of Guru Sahib. But he had not returned the money and had passed away. In his second life he became a tittar (bird) and brahmin became baaz (hawk bird). When Guru Sahib came here he got tittar bird killed from baaz and got himself free from gaurantee he had given in that case.
Bazidpur, Village 7 km southeast of Firozpur Cantonment (31Â° 55`N, 74Â° 36`E) along the FirozpurLudhiana highway, is sacred to Guru Gobind Singh (1666-1708), who passed through here in 1706 after the battle of Muktsar. Gurdwara Gurusar, formerly known as Tittarsar after a legendary partridge (tittar, in Punjabi), marks the site where Guru Gobind Singh had encamped, and was first constructed in the form of a small Manji Sahib by Bishan Singh Ahluvalia, an official under Maharaja Ranjit Singh (1780-1839).
It was later developed by members of the ruling house of Faridkot. Further renovation and additions have been made in recent decades. The complex now has the domed sanctum, a capacious pavilion as divan asthan, or congregation hall, and the Sarovar in one compound, and Guru ka Langar and residential accommodation in another one adjoining it.