This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 25 Km East of town Jaito (in District Faridkot) in Village Gurusar.
The Tenth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji visited this place in 1706, while on his way from Dina (in District Moga) on hunting expedition. Guru Ji halted at this place on the bank of a Pond to take rest for sometime. The Pond has been converted into a Sarovar. A bedstead used by Guru Ji has been preserved at this place.