Tur, Village 9 km southwest of Khadur Sahib (31"26`N, 75`6`E) in Amritsar district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Patshahi Dusari, dedicated to Guru Angad (1506-52) who, according to local tradition, first came here from Khadur Sahib at the insistence of local peasants misguided by an ascetic. From here the Guru went on to Khan Chhapri.A simple shrine established here was replaced by a gurdwara raised by Bhai Nattha Singh at the beginning of the twentieth century.The present buildings within a two-acre walled compound were constructed during the 1960`s through karseva. The sanctum is at one end of a marble floored hall. Above the sanctum is a square domed room topped by a gold plated pinnacle. The Gurdwara is maintained by the local sangat.