Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin - Sulhar Village, 10 kilometres south-west of Ambala City was visited by Guru Gobind Singh during his stay at Lakhnaur in 1670-71. The Gurdwara, an old double-storey domed building constructed to commemorate the holy visit, stands to the northwest of the Village. A spacious divan-hall was added in 1951. Sulhar is approached by Ambala-Pehowa road. Link road to Sulhar branches off at Village Bulana.