Sri Gurdwara Bazar, Juja Road, Nairobi
The Juja Road branch of Siri Gurudwara Bazaar was started in 1962 consisting of Main prayer Hall, Langar, Guru Nanak Nursery School and Secondary School and dispensary. The foundation stone of the new building at Juja Road was laid by Sardar Gurmeet Singh Kandola of M/s. Kishan Singh & Sons Nakuru in 1987.
The building was completed in 1989, with the dining Hall on the ground floor and the prayers Hall on top, which can accommodate 1000 worshippers. The official opening ceremony of Guru Darbar was performed by Sardarni Amar Kaur, mother of Sardar Pakhar of Kakamega in July 1989.
Gurudwara Bazaar Juja Road is a branch Gurdwara Sahib from the original Gurdwara Bazaar in City Centre Nairobi, Gurdwara Bazar, Nairobi