Gurudwara Sri Sisganj Sahib, Anandpur Sahib
Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib embraced martyrdom in Delhi on November 11, 1675. His head was brought to Chakk Nanaki by Bhai Jaita and his associates. The cremation of the head of Guru Sahib was held here on November 17,1675. When Guru Gobind Singh Sahib left Anandpur Sahib, on the night of December 5 and 6,1705, he visited this place and appointed Bhai Gurbakhsh Das udasi as caretaker of this shrine and began his final journey. It is believed that the central pedestal of their shrine is the oldest structure of Chakk Nanaki-Anandpur Sahib
Gurudwara Sri Sheesh Ganj Sahib is situated in the city of Sri Anandpur Sahib of Ropar district. After martydom of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib martyrdom in Delhi on november 11,1675 a devout sikh Bhai Jaita ji had the honour of bringing the sacred head of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib from Delhi to Gurudwara Bibangarh Sahib at Kiratpur Sahib. He was received by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji, Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji allong with Mata Gujri ji and Mata Nanaki ji accompanied by sikhs. The sacred head was placed in a highly decorated and ornate palanquin and brought here at Gurudwara sheesh ganj Sahib where the sacred head was cremated with full honours. The interior part of the Gurudwara Sahib was built under the personal care and supervision of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, himself.
Gurudwara Sri Akal Bunga Sahib is situated in the city Sri Anandpur Sahib of Ropar district. Situated in the same premises of Gurudwara Sri Sheesh Ganj Sahib here Guru Gobind Sahib ji addressed the sikhs after the cremation of sacred head of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib. Guru Sahib asked the sikhs to bow before the will of the almighty. He told them to be prepared for struggle for freedom of faith and war against injustice.