Gurudwara Sri Manji Sahib Chhevin Patshahi -Siddhvan Kalan
Siddhvan Kalan, Village 7 km northeast of Jagraon (30″47`N, 75″28`E) in Ludhiana district, is sacred to Guru Hargobind who halted here awhile during his journey across the Malva country in 1631. The Guru encamped under a pipal tree near a pond to the north of the Village. Bhai Mansa Ram established on the site a simple shrine which was replaced in 1938 by a small octagonshaped domed room with a circumambulatory passage around it. This structure still forms the sanctum where the Guru Granth Sahib is seated, with an additional hall constructed later.
The old pipal tree stands in the circumambulatory passage at the back of the sanctum. Devotees make offerings of milk here on every tenth day of the light half of the lunar month. A double storey gateway has been added and the Guru ka Lahgar reconstructed in recent years. A part of the Village pond has also been reclaimed and coverted into a Sarovar. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee. The most important celebration of the year is 3day festival held on 16, 17 and 18 Savan (first week of August) to commemorate Guru Hargobind`s visit to the Village.
1. Narotam, Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirath Sangrahi. Kankhal, 1975
2. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Gurduarian. Amritsar, n.d
3. Visakha Singh, Sant, Malva Itihas. Kishanpura, 1954