Gurudwara Sahib Patshahi Nauvin Village Bhupal
Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji during his travels in Malwa region in the year 1672/73 stayed for a short while in the Village Bhupal. Guru Ji came to this place from Village Maur. Unfortunately Villagers did not give due importance to Guru Ji, therefore he left the place and moved to the outskirts of the Village. When Zamindar of the Village and others came to know about the poor behavior of some of the Villagers then he expressed his unhappiness and sent a RamDasia Sikh named Biran Singh to Guru Ji. Biran Singh was told to persuade Guru Ji to come back to their Village. Biran Singh accordingly went and met Guru Ji on the way and prayed not to go away. As per the saying, Guru Ji did not go to Bhupal but spent a night over there only. Biran Singh whole-heartedly served Guru Ji, as a result of which Guru Ji blessed him. Thereafter Guru Ji proceeded for his onward journey to Kyalla. To commemorate the visit of the Guru Ji a Shrine has been built here called Gurdwara Nauvin Patshahi. Prakash Divas of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Shahidi Divas of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji are organized here. Besides Gurpurabs, Jor mela is also held during the winter season in the month of January/ February and large number of people joins from all over the places.
Gurdwara Patshahi Nauvin is situated in Village Bhupal, 13 km north of Mansa town in Mansa district of Punjab .It is 2.5 km from Mansa- Barnala road. From Bhiki it is 11 km and from Kyalla 3 km.