Gurudwara Phalahi Sahib – Duley
This Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 6 Km from Village Alamgir (which is located 11 Km South of Ludhiana City) in Village Duley.
The Tenth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji had stopped at this place in 1705, while coming from Village Alamgir on the horse which was presented to him by Bhai Nigahia Singh, a horse trader of the Village. Guru Ji had tied his horse with a Phalahi tree, hence the name of the Gurdwara. The Phalahi tree still stands today.