Gurudwara Paonta Sahib – Paonta Sahib
- The eldest son of Guru Gobind Singh, Sahibzada Baba Ajit Singh Ji was born at Paunta Sahib.
- It was here that the Guru wrote the major portion of the Dasam Granth.
- Today a museum displays pens and weapons used by the Guru during his days at Paunta Sahib.
- There is also a memorial to Kalpi Rishi.
- This was also the site where Pir Buddhu Shah, a renowned Muslim saint living in Sadhaura near paonta, called on the Guru. The two had a long discourse, after which the Muslim holyman became a Devotee of the tenth Master.