Gurudwara Garh Fateh Shah Distt Jhang
Gurdwara Garh Fateh Shah is located on Chiniot-Jhang road. Village Garh Fateh Shah is three km northeast of the main road. Tongas (horse driven cart) are available to reach this place. The Village came to be called Garh Fateh Shah after the name of Sufi saint Hazrat Fatela Ali Shah. His tomb is outside the Village towards south. There is a Gurdwara inside the Village. The building remained abandoned from 1947 to 1990. Afterwards it was turned into a mosque by building minarets on it. It is called as "Jamia Chishtia Nizamia" but the people call it as <em >gurdware wali maseet.