Gurudwara Beer Baba Budha Ji, Thatha Amritsar
Located 20 km south of Amritsar in the Village of Thatta on Chaabal Amritsar road, Gurdwara Bir Baba Budha Sahib popularly known as Bir Sahib is the place where Baba Budha Ji spend much part of his life (1506 – 1631). This is also the place where Guru Arjan Dev Ji and his wife Mata Ganga was blessed with the son, Sri HarGobind Sahib. The present building was constructed by Baba Kharak Singh, a follower of Sant Gurmukh Singh Sevavale. In the years 1951 and 1975, a rectangular hall and a spacious divan hall was added to it. At an end of the rectangular hall, the holy book Guru Granth Sahib is placed on a canopied seat which is a meter high square platform made of white marble. The 70 metre square Amrit Sarovar is on the northern side of this hall. While digging the Sarovar, Baba ji was the coordinator of the volunteers and he sat on the border of the Sarovar under the shade of a Jujubee tree to perform his duty, which still stands alive. Near the Gurdwara in a separate compound, there is a two storied residential block and Guru Ka Langar with a large dining hall that is specially constructed for pilgrims.