Gurdwara Sehra Sahib, Basantgarh
Gurdwara Sehra Sahib, on top of a hillock near Basi or Basantgarh Village, one kilometre south of Guru ka Lahore in Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh, is dedicated to Guru Gobind Singh, who halted here for a short time on his way to Guru ka Lahore for his marriage in 1677. According to tradition the Guru donned his sehra (bridegroom’s floral headband) here. The Gurdwara, a square domed room with a circumambulatory verandah, was constructed by Sant Seva Singh of Anandpur Sahib in 1962. It is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.